Vacations make us happy. And if you’re lucky enough to live in or near Georgetown, a great vacation can be found around every corner. Why pay to fly off to distant lands when incredible escapes are in your own backyard? Take advantage of the incredible deals in Georgetown, and take a STAYcation instead.
With a Georgetown STAYcation you will leave the hassle behind and spend every minute of the vacation relaxing and having fun. A few of the possibilities include:
• Romantic: Two nights in a luxurious B&B, a map of the historic homes of Georgetown, a relaxing couple’s massage, a wine tasting at the award-winning Georgetown Winery and artisan chocolate made right here in town. Magic!
• Family Fun: Two nights at a local hotel, movie tickets, a visit to Georgetown’s Playscape and Splash Pool, and then dinner and bowling for the whole family. Fun!
• Girls’ Getaway: Two nights in a fabulous suite, facials and manicures while you enjoy a good gossip, an afternoon of shopping for unique treasures, dinner on the Georgetown Square, and tickets to the latest live theatre production at the Palace Theatre. Rejuvenating!
• Adventure: Camping beside Lake Georgetown, an exciting adventure on the Challenge Course, tickets for the Wild Cave tour at Inner Space Caverns, and dinner out at the restaurant of your choice. Exciting!
• Fun on the Links: Two nights in a local hotel, a round of golf each day, lessons with the pro, followed by dinner at the club. Relaxing!
For more information or to start planning your Georgetown STAYcation, contact Amy Vessels at the Georgetown Visitors Center at (512) 931-7651 or email@example.com.