The 2020 Red Poppy Festival has been rescheduled to October 23-35 on The Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas! Free admission! Vendors open Friday night at 6 p.m. with a Friday Night Concert featuring Dysfunkshun Junkshun! More information coming soon. The full schedule will be posted at RedPoppyFestival.com.
The Winning Artist will receive:
- $500 Cash Award
- Artist’s Reception (First Friday April 3, 2020)
- High Resolution Art Scan
- A 2’ x 4’ Street Banner
- Will retain ownership and all rights to their artwork
Requirements: to be considered:
- Artwork must be submitted by 5 p.m. on November 22, 2019.
- The Artist will agree to have their artwork reproduced for the poster, street banners, City of Georgetown websites, advertisements and any collateral materials created to promote the 2020 Red Poppy Festival.
- The final artwork will be reproduced as a 16” x 20” poster (portrait or landscape), therefore it needs to fit these proportions.
- Artist is responsible for shipping or bringing the winning artwork to the Georgetown Visitors Center.
- Artist must complete the following form below:
Red Poppy Festival Poster Art Contest ApplicationIf you have any questions regarding the contest, please email email@example.com. Thank you for entering!
Looking for a fun road trip? Read this great article by Having Fun in the Texas Sun – Texas Family Travel about visiting Inner Space Cavern, Georgetown Parks and Recreation Hike and Bike Trails and Playscape, The Monument Cafe and camping at Berry Springs Park And Preserve! What a great way to spend time in Georgetown! Give it a read and make your plans: havingfuninthetexassun.com/2016/06/12/berry-springs-park-and-preserve-georgetown/