Ghosts on the Square Tours are hosted by the Williamson Museum on October 12-13 & 26-27. Tour times: 7:30, 8:00, 8:30 and 9:00 p.m. for both weekends. Tours held at 9 p.m. will be scarier than the earlier tours tours. Purchase tickets at the Williamson Museum at 716 S. Austin Ave. Georgetown 78626, or by phone at 512- 943-1670. Tickets are $20 for non-museum members and $15 for members and students. For more tickets, go to Williamson Museum.
Looking for a fun road trip? Read this great article by Having Fun in the Texas Sun – Texas Family Travel about visiting Inner Space Cavern, Georgetown Parks and Recreation Hike and Bike Trails and Playscape, The Monument Cafe and camping at Berry Springs Park And Preserve! What a great way to spend time in Georgetown! Give it a read and make your plans: havingfuninthetexassun.com/2016/06/12/berry-springs-park-and-preserve-georgetown/
The Winning Artist will receive:
- $500 Cash Award
- Artist’s Reception (First Friday April 5, 2019)
- High Resolution Art Scan
- A 2’ x 4’ Street Banner
- Will retain ownership and all rights to their artwork
Requirements: to be considered:
- Artwork must be submitted by 5 p.m. on November 16, 2018.
- The Artist will agree to have their artwork reproduced for the poster, street banners, City of Georgetown websites, advertisements and any collateral materials created to promote the 2019 Red Poppy Festival.
- The final artwork will be reproduced as a 16” x 20” poster (portrait or landscape), therefore it needs to fit these proportions.
- Artist is responsible for shipping or bringing the winning artwork to the Georgetown Visitors Center.
- Artist must complete the following form below: