H. C. Craig Building
circa 1903. This pressed metal storefront is one of the nearly 5,000 sold by the St. Louis firm of Mesker Brothers between 1884 and 1907. Marketed by catalog and shipped by rail, these metal fronts offered affordable yet stylish alternatives for the “public” facades of buildings. H.C. Craig Furniture store opened in this building in 1903.
115 W. 7th Street