C.A.D Clamp Buildings
Departing from the local tradition of limestone, these buildings feature imported brick facades accented by cast iron columns attributed to F. Heireman, an Austin metalwork company. Originally each featured identical metal hood molds over the windows and crowning metal cornices. A stepped brick parapet later replaced the cornice on 709 Main. Both buildings are owned by the Williamson County Sun which has published from this located since 1934.
707-709 Main Street