circa 1971. An early wooden structure on this site once housed a restaurant, a barber shop and a pool hall and confectionery, but by 1925 the site was empty. City offices were moved into the present structure in 1971.
103 W. 7th Street
Stay Connected: Georgetown Tourism
Stay Connected: City of Georgetown
Check out the City of Georgetown online resources for Economic Development, Parks & Recreation, City Government and more!