Visit Georgetown

101 W. 7th Street

circa 1885.  An early limestone structure with carved cornices stands beneath the modern stucco facade. Early uses of the building included a local lodge meeting hall on the second floor, and a hardware/grocery store and later, the county’s oldest newspaper, the Williamson County Sun, on the first floor. Now city owned, it houses the Georgetown History and Visitor Information Center.

101 W. 7th Street

Print Friendly, PDF & Email