Georgetown Welcomes Quality Texas Foundation!
Georgetown, home to The Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas, is excited to host the Quality Texas Foundation. Why not take the opportunity to settle in early and experience some of the sights and sounds! Here are a few ideas:
• Check into your comfy room, drop your bags and head on over to the Square.
• Discover some one-of-a-kind finds at the stores around the Square.
• Worked up an appetite? Sit down for a bite at one of the tasty spots on or off the Square.
• Walk off some of that delicious lunch by checking out a free audio guide and tour the Downtown or…
• Get a history lesson at the Williamson Museum
•Go for an underground exploration at Inner space Cavern or get art and about and browse the Georgetown Art Center for some talented artists.
• Late afternoon treats are always in order before and something sweet (or savory) is sure to be found.
• Enjoy a Friday evening concert on the beautiful Town Square lawn.
• For more fun ideas and to see the live music listings, please go to VisitGeorgetown.com/events-calendar.