circa 1900. With an onion dome spire soaring majestically from the corner tower, the Lodge became a major element in Georgetown’s streetscape and skyline. The Belford Lumber Company selected heavily resticated limestone with which to construct the building, which features arched door and window openings. The ground floor first housed a drugstore and, for a time, the post office before a furniture store took possession. The Masons continued to meet upstairs until 1982 when the building was sold.
701 Main Street