Georgetown Real Estate Agent Workshop
Thanks for your interest in the 2019 Real Estate Agent Workshop. Last year, nearly 200 real estate professionals attended!
We are excited to be providing you the information home buyers and sellers need to know about Georgetown, the #6 fastest growing city of its size in the U.S. Learn why you want to be selling in Georgetown and meet the people who are working every day to prepare Georgetown for the future.
Breakfast and coffee will be provided. Door prizes are being provided by the City of Georgetown, Georgetown Independent School District, and the Georgetown Chamber of Commerce
Please share this event with anyone who may be interested in attending.
- Georgetown City Manager David Morgan
- Georgetown ISD Superintendent Fred Brent
- Georgetown Chamber of Commerce President Jim Johnson
- Thursday, Feb. 14
- 9 to 11 a.m.
- Georgetown Community Center (in San Gabriel Park)
- 445 E. Morrow Street, Georgetown, TX 78626
The purpose of this event is to equip real estate professionals and those interested in real estate with the information they need to know to effectively market Georgetown to homebuyers. Information tables will be staffed by representatives from:
- Georgetown ISD
- Georgetown Chamber of Commerce
- Georgetown Police and Fire
- Parks & Recreation
- Georgetown Utility Systems
- Development Services, including Economic Development, Building Inspections, the Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Planning
Presentations from the event can be found here – 2018 Real Estate Agent Workshop Presentations.