Georgetown Real Estate Agent Workshop
Thanks for your interest in the annual Real Estate Agent Workshop. In 2019, nearly 200 real estate professionals attended!
We are interested in hearing from you! Please take our brief survey so we can improve the event for next year. The survey can be found here.
We are excited to be providing you the information home buyers and sellers need to know about Georgetown, the #6 fastest growing city of its size in the U.S. Learn why you want to be selling in Georgetown and meet the people who are working every day to prepare Georgetown for the future.
We Heard From:
- Georgetown City Manager David Morgan (Presentation)
- Georgetown ISD Superintendent Fred Brent (Presentation)
- Georgetown Chamber of Commerce President Jim Johnson (Presentation)
2020 Event Details:
- Thursday, Feb. 13
- 9 to 11 a.m.
- Georgetown Community Center (in San Gabriel Park)
- 445 E. Morrow Street, Georgetown, TX 78626
The purpose of this event is to equip real estate professionals and those interested in real estate with the information they need to know to effectively market Georgetown to homebuyers. Information tables will be staffed by representatives from:
- Georgetown ISD
- Georgetown Chamber of Commerce
- Georgetown Police and Fire
- Parks & Recreation
- Georgetown Utility Systems
- Development Services, including Economic Development, Building Inspections, the Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Planning
Presentations for the event can be found here.
- Georgetown City Manager David Morgan’s Presentation
- Georgetown ISD Superintendent Fred Brent’s Presentation
- Georgetown Chamber of Commerce President Jim Johnson’s Presentation