Sometimes you just need a weekend away with the girls who know you best. Wine down a long week and celebrate friendships with a few days in Georgetown, where the Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas will have you wishing for a few extra days. There’s no better place for girl time!
- Lots of hugs in the hotel lobby, then a quick costume change and off to the Square.
- First stop a glass of wine, followed by dinner that can only be described as delicious, followed by more wine and serious catching up.
- Rise and shine, time for a full day of shopping, dining and good old-fashioned conversation.
- Kick-start the day with some breakfast at one of the spots along the square.
- Take your coffee to go and wander around Southwestern University’s beautiful campus before the stores on the Square open for the day.
- Opening time, meander to the Square and splurge on some one-of-a-kind finds.
- Feeling peckish after all that shopping, enjoy a mid afternoon lunch break at one of the tasty spots on or off the Square.
- Get artsy after lunch and enjoy a viewing at the Georgetown Art Center or browse some historic spots around town.
- Freshen up at the hotel and turn back around for a night out on the Square.
- Enjoy toasting good times well spent and new memories made.
- Indulge in some savory bites and then head over to the Palace Theatre for a local performance.
- No need to head home early, grab a night cap and listen to some live music at one of the evening hot spots.
- Sleep off some of those cocktails, then settle in for a brunch that is sure to put other brunches to shame.
- Hugs goodbye, until next time!