Fall weekends were made for exploring the great outdoors and what better way to embrace the season than to head on over to Georgetown. From morning till night, you’ll have the opportunity to savor the sights, smells and tastes of pumpkin everything.
• Check into your comfy hotel, drop your bags and head on over to the Square.
• Discover some one-of-a-kind finds at the stores around the Square.
• Saddle up to a bar for a little “cheers to the weekend” then get your fill of some seriously yummy food.
• Time to rest up for a beautiful Saturday.
• Grab a cup of Pumpkin Spice and take in a quiet morning on the Square.
• Stop by the Georgetown Visitors Center and rent a free bike to tool around town.
• Cycle over to Blue Hole
• Explore San Gabriel Park
• Worked up an appetite? Sit down for a bite at one of the tasty spots on or off the Square.
• Walk off some of that delicious lunch by touring Southwestern University’s campus or…
• Get a history lesson at the Williamson County Museum
• You sure do clean up nicely and just in time for dinner and a show.
• Enjoy farm-to-fork fresh faire, then grab your date and settle in for a locally produced show at the Palace Theatre.
• After the curtain calls, toast a night cap and head off to catch some well-earned shut eye
• Don’t worry, it’s Sunday, sleep in.
• Feeling rested and ready for some grub, brunch it is. We have some great spots for brunching and lunching.
• Not quite ready to hit the road to head home? Why not go for an underground exploration at Inner space Cavern.
• Or get art and about and browse the Georgetown Art Center for some talented artists.
• Late afternoon treats are in order before you hit the road, something sweet (or savory) is always recommended.