Where’s the best food and drink in Georgetown? Where’s your favorite place to shop? What are the best things to do? During the month of September, nominate and vote in the online poll for the Best of Georgetown TX with 44 categories for local businesses, attractions, services, and activities in Georgetown.
The Best of Georgetown Contest will be organized into two separate phases:
Nomination Phase: September 1 – 7
• The first phase is called the “Nomination Phase” which will begin on Sunday, September 1, 2019 at 9 a.m. and ends on Saturday, September 7 at Noon.
• There is NO submit button. Each time you nominate in a category, that nomination is counted and you will receive an email confirmation reminding you of the voting period.
• A business must receive three (3) nominations in an individual category during this nomination phase to go on the ballot for the voting phase which begins Tuesday, September 10 at 9 a.m.
Voting Phase: September 10 – 30
• The second phase is called the “Voting Phase” which will begin Tuesday, September 10 at 9 a.m. and ends on September 30 at Midnight.
• A business will be placed on the Voting ballot on Tuesday, September 10 at 9 a.m. only if that business received three (3) nominations in an individual category during the nomination period.
• The number of nominations received will NOT count in the final vote. All votes will begin at zero (0) when the voting period begins.
• There is NO submit button. Each time you vote in a category, that vote is counted.
If your selection could represent multiple locations, persons, or agents, please specify the location, person, or agent (e.g. “Joe’s Diner at Williams Dr.” or “Joe’s Diner at Austin Ave.” -OR- “McGraw, Phil, M.D.”, as opposed to just “Dr. Phil”).
The list of winners will be posted here during the second week in November. Please note that we will never reach out and ask for payment to participate or to receive an award. If you have any questions about information you may have received pertaining to a Best of Georgetown award, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-930-3545.
Here are the 2018 Best of Georgetown Contest Winners: