(512) 876-6544 vrbo.com/223910 This one bedroom, one bath vacation rental apartment is above the garage of a beautiful home in a quiet Old Town neighborhood, Georgetown’s historic district- 7 blocks away is the Georgetown Square. There is a washer and dryer inside the apartment for guests’ exclusive use. Guests have
(512) 240-5899 vrbo.com/134907 This 2 bedroom, 2 bath is located in the Sun City retirement community. Complete with all amenities for entertainment and vacationing. Come enjoy the lifestyle of Sun City for the entire season or just one month. New, spacious garden home, fully furnished with upscale furnishings. Comfortable and
(512) 983-1225 vrbo.com/446763 Rent this fully furnished home that has all the comforts of home, for a month or a season. Located in a beautiful retirement community. You can relax daily in this covered patio and view the acres of green belt close-by in this quiet setting in Sun City
705 S. Main Street (512) 869-8064 KenzGuitars.net Ken’z Guitars and Accessories carries product lines such as Fender, Ibanez, JBL, Alvarez, Marshall, Roland and Kentucky. They take great pride in their commitment to customer service and the products they sell.
104 East 8th Street (512) 869-1812 HandcraftsUnlimited.org This unique shop is located on the historic Downtown Square. Operated as a not-for-profit consignment store by local senior citizens, Handcrafts Unlimited lets you watch quilters in action every Thursday afternoon. Hometown conversation abounds in this 20-year-old shop where you’ll find Texas handcrafted
314 E 6th St. (512) 863-7969 RelicsandAntiques.com With a focus on the unusual and hard-to-find, Relics offers a wide range of antiques for your home and business. Whether you want vintage advertising, precious treasures or industrial chic, you’ll find it here. Hours are Mon – Sat 10:00 am – 5:30 pm.
415 West 10th St. (512) 248-9000 ThreadsBoutique.com Threads Urban Collective Boutique is a community fashion, furnishings and artisan shop women’s consignment boutique with both vintage and current styles.
1020 W University Ave (512) 863-5060 raisingcanes.com Raising Cane’s Georgetown is finally here with their old fashioned fried chicken, crinkle-cut fries, texas toast, coleslaw, specialty dipping sauce, and family friendly atmosphere. If you’re looking for some comfort food, Cane’s has got you covered!
(512) 270-0812 SweetLemonInn.com Relax and refresh at the Sweet Lemon Inn! Overlooking the Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas, this newly renovated inn features 2 suites with 3 guest rooms, 2 bathrooms with clawfoot tubs and a separate living area and kitchenette. The two-bedroom suite features a queen bed, daybed
719 S Main (512)369-9493 AntiquesandArtisans.com Antiques and Artisans offers exciting opportunity to artists and artisans, to small business owners, and to micro-retail start-ups. As an upscale retail setting, the business will offer the great foot traffic of the Georgetown Square and a secure location for both developing and established entrepreneurs
(512) 869-3035 1103 Rivery Blvd Salsasrestaurants.com Salsas prepares a variety of homemade salsas! Choose from a wide range of delicious flavors and spices to satisfy your taste buds or try their homemade tamales and specialty seafood dishes. Lunch specials 11am-3pm Daily. Happy hour specials 3pm-7pm Daily. Weekend brunch 11am-2pm Sat-Sun.
1030 W. University Ave. (512) 688-5025 popeyes.com Forty years ago in New Orleans, Louisiana, a taste sensation was born. What began with one small restaurant and one big idea turned into a craze that swept the nation – and the world. If you’re looking for some Louisiana- inspired home cooking,
On September 29, from Noon – 6 p.m., The Downtown Georgetown Association will host Georgetown’s Annual Wine & Music Festival again this year on The Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas! A souvenir glass and a punch card give you the opportunity to taste from each participating winery and brewery